May 8, 2022
ICC One Hour listing for all Vulcan Vents
We are proud to announce that the entire Vulcan Vent product line (www.vulcanvents.com), now carries a one (1) hour fire rating and are listed by ICC-ES (ESL-1299) under the ASTM E119 testing standard.
To our knowledge, this is an achievement that no other fire vent manufacturer has accomplished. The Vulcan Vents ( https://www.vulcanvent.com/ ) continue to lead and set the standard in fire and ember safety carrying listings for both, Ember and Flame resistance (ESL-1300), and One Hour Fire resistance (ESL-1299).
Leading, proven technology:
- Vulcan Vents have the highest NFVA on the market.
- Patented intumescent honeycomb matrix.
- Built-in 304 stainless steel ember mesh.
- Tested and listed to the following standards:
- ASTM E2886 – Ember and Flame resistance (ICC-ESL-1300)
- ASTM E119 – 1 Hour Fire Rating (ICC-ES ESL-1299).
- Proudly assembled in the USA and distributed by New Cal Metals.
ICC-ES is the premier product evaluation/listing agency in North America and the most readily accepted in evaluating building products with applicable requirements of the IBC and IRC. Building/code officials, architects, contractors/designers, engineers and the building industry rely on manufacturers who are committed to the level of quality control found in ICC’s acceptance criteria AC363.
Vulcan Technologies, Inc. ( https://www.vulcantechnologies.com/ ) designs and develops leading edge fire protection products for commercial and residential construction, including the Vulcan Vents..
For more information on the Vulcan Vents, please call 916-652-7424, or firstname.lastname@example.org